Looking for teammates!
IP Network Engineer (m/f/d)
Permanent Employment, Full-time · Sofia (BG)
- You will provide planning, design, and implementation solutions for our customers.
- You will create migration plans, with a thorough understanding of network, customers change management processes, migration processes and related dependencies.
- You will work closely with the project manager to ensure compliance and set processes, weekly progress and status checks, ongoing communications and meetings and drive technical leadership and solutions & deliverables discussions with the customers.
- Design and operate a high throughput, low latency network infrastructure.
- You will assure that the most complex customers’ problems across a broad range of technologies – as necessary for any client – are properly and quickly resolved.
- You are interested in learning innovative technology.
- You have worked in SP environment, with big carriers, preferably experience with Cisco IOS-XR .
- You have at least a #CCNP, JNCIP or equivalent Certificates.
- Experience with ISIS/OSPF and BGP routed networks as well as the use of VRFs.
- You have experience working with and for the customer.
- You enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
- You are fluent in English. German at least C1.
- Be part of a socially conscious company.
- Fair and competitive compensation.
- Think Green: subsidized company e-bikes to encourage a more ecologically friendly mode of transport.
- For your well-being, remote and flexible working hours are a norm here at UNIBERG.
- UNIBERG is ideal for those looking for a steep learning curve, exciting work and fast growth.
- Professional development: Your career growth and continuous learning are important to us.
- Become part of a multinational and dynamic team of highly skilled people with a very strong focus on team culture and individual development.
- Pet-friendly: We understand what your four-legged friend means to you.
- A diverse team: UNIBERG not only embraces diversity but considers it our true strength.
Your contact details
+49 1578 5316242