Modern and Next Generation Testing, Performance Analyses,
Deployment and Security Auditing for VoIP
eSIPP – features and functions
- Easy VoIP Session Generation, based on skeleton files and underlying XML files
- Supports all SIP methods, supports individual adaptable call session, dialogues and transactions for SIP
- Flexibility to modify Messages, Dialogs, Transactions and Calls by editing Text templates (XML or skeleton files)
- High-Performance message generator for UDP, TCP, TLS and SCTP
- Flexible Media Streaming with Audio, Video and Fax
- Incorporate with UNIBERG’s eSETA tool system to analyse the results and with integration support with BDD frameworks for test-automatization and to report
You can easily integrate eSIPP into existing infrastructures and use its open API’s to support individual cases based on your needs.
- Test-Automation in VoIP
- Performance Testing and Validation
- Security Check and Fraud
- End-Device Testing
- Transport Network and SIP VoIP Interaction Testing
- Malformed Device replay
- Validation of Operational Changes
- Very flexible possibilities ot modify and create individual messages, transactions, dialogs and calls for SIP
- High performance message generation
eSIPP is the most flexible tool for doing tests, security auditing, performance evaluation and deployment checks for VoIP infrastructures.
For more information download our One-Pager with all the relevant Data or Contact us!
Download our “eSIPP One-Pager” here:
Do you want to learn more about our solutions?
Send us a short request and we will get back to you as soon as possible!