Energy Management Specialist (m/w/d)
Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Sofia (BG)
- Work in a team with software developers to concept and develop a data-analytics pipeline
- Work on the collection and processing of KPI to optimize energy consumption and to control the different energy sources as well as consumers.
- Elaborate on the technologies and techniques to be implemented in an EMS to facilitate data collection, analysis, diagnose, trend finding, and decision-making (eg. sensors, actuators, user interfaces etc.)
- M.Sc or Bachelor degree in computer technologies
- Experience in the energy/environment field working on energy efficiency issues on the demand- or supply-side. (industrial, residential, or utility)
- Good knowledge of building energy systems, energy efficiency and renewable energy
- Good knowledge in cost-benefit analysis, energy auditing, principles of sustainability, and strategic energy management
- Know-how in data-analytics, Linux and open source tools to build a data analytics pipeline for real-time (streamed data)
- Know-how of computerised energy management, and control systems
- Experience and/or knowledge of mobile networks will be considered as a advantage
Warum UNIBERG ?
- You can develop and implement your own ideas
- You can work independently and flexibly
- We will support you with further development opportunities (conferences, courses, and trainings)
- Corporate Benefit Advantage Platform
- Ambitious and familiar working environment with flat hierarchies
We are looking forward to your application, we are looking forward to you.
Apply now using our online form or send us your updated CV to email@example.com
HR team @UNIBERG