Looking for teammates!
Software Tester (m/f/d)
Permanent Employment, Full-time · Hamburg / Darmstadt / Berlin / München
- You take responsibility for the quality assurance system and processes in Engineering and ensure implemented processes are followed by team members, contractors, and external suppliers.
- You break down the entire process into well-defined steps and define goals related to verifications, activities, measurements, abilities, and commitments.
- You will be scripting test cases.
- You perform quality assurance activities including quality checks, reporting, and data collection.
- You review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents with timely feedback to stakeholders.
- Completed studies in the field of Computer Science, IT, Communications or comparable qualification desired.
- Profound experience in the field of software development, and software quality assurance.
- Solid knowledge in data structures, algorithms and design patterns using any programming or scripting language (python, C/C++, Java, …,etc) is a must. However, the work experience would be only an advantage.
- Knowledge in testing types (Black box, Load etc.) and technologies (e.g. Selenium or Jmeter) is an advantage.
- Knowledge in network protocols would be great advantage.
- Willing to learn new technologies and business domains.
- Strong willingness to work in a team.
- Fluent communication skills English.
- Become part of a multinational and dynamic team of highly skilled people with a very strong focus on team culture and individual development.
- Challenging and familiar working environment with flat hierarchies
- A learning environment where you can expand and develop your skills and interests.
- Flexible working hours from the office or home office even after Corona
- Cooperation benefits for various goods
- Company funded retirement plan
- Apple equipment
Your contact details
+49 1578 5316242