Looking for teammates!
Software Engineer 5G (m/f/d)
Permanent Employment, Full-time · Sofia (BG)
- Develop a platform that monitors 5G networks supporting Open RAN and enables smart energy management AI/ML algorithms.
- Research 5G and energy management topics.
- Design and build up an infrastructure capable of nationwide data collection, data analytics and visualization.
- You are interested in learning innovative technologies (E2E monitoring, 5G, and O-RAN).
- You have good Python knowledge.
- You have working experience with Docker and Git.
- You have experience with REST APIs development and an understanding of microservice architectures.
- You are interested in working in an agile team.
- You speak German or fluent English.
- It would be nice if you are familiar with the ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana), power electronics, and 5G standards (3GPP).
- It would be nice if you have experience in data modeling (ERDs).
- Be part of a socially conscious company.
- Fair and competitive compensation.
- Think Green: subsidized company e-bikes to encourage a more ecologically friendly mode of transport.
- For your well-being, remote and flexible working hours are a norm here at UNIBERG.
- UNIBERG is ideal for those looking for a steep learning curve, exciting work and fast growth.
- Professional development: Your career growth and continuous learning are important to us.
- Become part of a multinational and dynamic team of highly skilled people with a very strong focus on team culture and individual development.
- Pet-friendly: We understand what your four-legged friend means to you.
- A diverse team: UNIBERG not only embraces diversity but considers it our true strength.
Your contact details
+49 1578 5316242