Looking for teammates!
Systems Administrator & Specialist
Permanent Employment, Full-time · Sofia (BG)
- As a team-member, you are responsible for the setup, documentation and administration of our internal IT infrastructure (Linux, Wiki, Active Directory, Network)
- You will assist product development teams on CD pipelines (Jenkins, Helm and Ansible)
- You will support on operation as well as monitoring the security infrastructure
- You are responsible for our MS365 Sharepoint administration
- You have 3+ years of experience in the IT-industry.
- You are familiar with Linux server systems.
- You do have experience in the setup and support of virtualization environments (e.g. VMWare, Kubernetes, Docker).
- You are willing to work rare-occasional on weekends or night for maintenance tasks
- You speak English at least at a B2-level.
- Must haves:
- Linux (Debian/Ubuntu)
- Apple Mac OS X
- Apple iOS
- Microsoft 365 Administration, Basics in Azure, Powershell
- Active Directory (optional OpenLDAP, Keycloak)
- Firewall administration
- Nice to have:
- Experience in the administration of the following tools:
- WiFi-networks including WiFi-controller
- Redmine (Taskmanagement)
- Jamf (MDM)
- Zammad (Ticketsystem)
- Gitlab, Git
- Technologie Understanding:
- Routing, switching:
- Distributed storage
- Backup concepts
- Be part of a socially conscious company.
- Fair and competitive compensation.
- Think Green: subsidized company e-bikes to encourage a more ecologically friendly mode of transport.
- For your well-being, remote and flexible working hours are a norm here at UNIBERG.
- UNIBERG is ideal for those looking for a steep learning curve, exciting work and fast growth.
- Professional development: Your career growth and continuous learning are important to us.
- Become part of a multinational and dynamic team of highly skilled people with a very strong focus on team culture and individual development.
- Pet-friendly: We understand what your four-legged friend means to you.
- A diverse team: UNIBERG not only embraces diversity but considers it our true strength.
Your contact details
+49 1578 5316242