Looking for teammates!
Permanent Employment, Full-time · Hessen / Nordrhein-Westfalen
- Taking a consultative approach with customers by understanding their existing challenges and future strategies to propose solutions to the use cases UNIBERG has experience with
- Developing a sales strategy for existing clients and identifying prospects in the segments enterprise and communication service provider (telecom, ISP etc.)
- Close cooperation with the marketing team in developing plans to drive revenue growth and pipeline
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue growth
- Sales process management and opportunity closure
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction
- Constructive feedback to portfolio to optimize UNIBERG’s capabilities to create fitting solutions for our clients
- Understanding our clients’ ongoing problems and derive possible ways on how to long-term help them with cross-selling of UNIBERG’s portfolio
- End-to-end responsibility for sales and delivery of strategic customers
- 2+ years of direct consultative sales experience within the area of IT solutions and services
- 2+ years of experience working in an industry (e.g., Telecommunication), and/or relevant work experience (e.g., System Integrators, IT Consulting, Management Consulting or Technology Companies)
- Willingness to grow with the company and take the chance to give feedback to other units to create scalable solutions which solve the problems of our clients
- A strong commercial acumen, ability to understand clients’ business challenges and translate these into a fitting UNIBERG proposition that will help our clients
- Proven network/relationship within the market and an industry
- A general understanding of 5G campus networks and/or new delivery models (e.g., DevOps) and/or IP Network Engineering and/or general systems integration projects
- Ability to consult and sell with client focus, influencing and negotiating with people at all levels of seniority and responsibility
- Ambitious and self-driven attitude – the ability to drive own sales, contacts, and pursuits
- Fluent communication skills in English and German
- Willingness to Travel mainly to clients in Hessen, NRW, neighbouring states and to key accounts abroad
- Be part of a socially conscious company.
- Fair and competitive compensation.
- Think Green: subsidized company e-bikes to encourage a more ecologically friendly mode of transport.
- For your well-being, remote and flexible working hours are a norm here at UNIBERG.
- UNIBERG is ideal for those looking for a steep learning curve, exciting work and fast growth.
- Professional development: Your career growth and continuous learning are important to us.
- Become part of a multinational and dynamic team of highly skilled people with a very strong focus on team culture and individual development.
- Pet-friendly: We understand what your four-legged friend means to you.
- A diverse team: UNIBERG not only embraces diversity but considers it our true strength.
Your contact details
+49 1578 5316242